Saturday, May 17, 2008

I think it might be summer!


It finally felt like summer today. We went over to Brian's parents and had a water day. Dallin and his cousins spent the afternoon playing on the waterslide and having a picnic. It was such a beautiful day, we just sat out there with Tayah enjoying the sunshine! It made me so excited for summer, only two weeks of school to go. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Mitzi said...

Gosh, that gun looks sweet. I want a water day! How fun.

Erin said...

How fun! It was such a nice day today huh?! I too can not wait for many more summer days to come! Cute scrapbook page by the way :)

Kara said...

That sounds like so much fun. I want to swim outside so bad. Way cute page!

Jen Gentry said...

Adorable scrapbook page. I really want to start digital scrapbooking but have no clue where to start. Those pics are so cute and it looks like you guys had fun.