
May 19th at 1:13 AM my baby sister gave birth to her first baby. He was 17 days early, but very healthy. Redd weighs 7 lbs. even and is 19 1/2 inches long. Her labor and delivery was so quick and smooth, I was jealous! He is so adorable and we are so thankful to have another sweet baby in the family! We love you Katie, Judd and Redd!

Judd giving Katie the baby for the first time. It was one of the most touching and sweet things I have ever seen!

Some of the reasons they chose his name is because they were married in Redlands California in the Redlands temple (and Judd is the biggest Ute fan I have ever met!) Jackson comes from Judd's grandpa. It was his middle name. What a sweet baby!
10 comments:
Obviously you must do digital scrapbooking. You need to tell me what you use and if it's pretty easy.
What a darling baby. Tell the new parents "congrats". Their lives have officially changed for good.
I love it! That is so fun and you will have to tell Katie and Judd congrats from us!
How neat! That is the BEST feeling holding your newborn baby for the first time! Tell her congrats for me :)
I am so excited to meet him! He looks great for just being born. I know Katie and Judd will be such cute little parents! Congrats!!!!
Tell her congrats! That is so exciting!
Oh how exciting!!! Tell Katie congratulations! She looks great in the pictures for just giving birth!
Sweet pictures! Love that cute name to! see ya at dodgeball... Champ! :)
Congrats katie! Hi Lisa, I'm glad Gavin gave you our blog. Your blog is adorable! Your little kiddos are so dang cute! I can't believe how old Tayah is, it seems like I jsut saw you prego! How time flies.
I would LOVE to learn...I would even pay you. Maybe we can get together some time. My email is slaterjb@msn.com, just in case you wanted it.
Post a Comment