Friday, June 6, 2008

Growing Up and Growing Old Segment: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


We have been married for 6 years today! I can't believe time has gone so fast and so many things have changed. We have lived in three houses, add two kids to the mix, changed jobs, and grown a lot but still love each other so much. I am so thankful that I married Brian, he is one of the kindest people I know. Here are some things I love about him...
  • He is always willing to go out of his way to help someone and offers help all the time!
  • He is a great dad and is so fun with our kids. That is something I noticed in him while we were dating and knew that he would be a wonderful father.
  • He is so handy around the house and keeps our home and yard looking so nice.
  • He is so funny too, sometimes I can't believe how dorky his jokes are, but he makes me laugh and that is important.
  • He is great with money. I call him the "Money Nazi" sometimes because he is so tight, but that is good, because I am not like that.
  • He has a genuine care for others and worries about how people are feeling and doing.

I love you babe! I am so grateful for all you do for me, happy anniversary!

P.S. This is the oldest picture of us together that I had on my computer.

5 comments:

Chelle said...

HaPPy aNNiVeRsAry!!!!
Have fun in Park City!!

Mitzi said...

Wow, 6 years! That is so fun! I love your post and we all like Brian a lot too!

Erin said...

Hope you guys have fun in Park City! You guys really are the cutest couple. Cute picture :)

Lindsey said...

Hey Lisa,

I am really excited to have come across your blog. Now we can keep in touch. Your kids are so cute! Dallin is really growing up-so sad, and your baby is getting big too. She is so adorable.

Jamie Hadlow said...

Happy anniversary! What a great guy you have!