Friday, July 25, 2008

Swim Lessons

Dallin took swim lessons for the first time this year. He took from teacher Holly and loved every minute of it. He is a little fish and especially loves the back float. They played some fun games that Dallin couldn't quit talking about. Like Star Wars, Good guys and Bad guys, Red light/Green light, and lots of others. Way to go bud, you did so good!
This is Dallin's class. His cute friend Drake, Cousin Griffin, Dallin, and a darling little girl named Rachel.

Getting ready to dunk himself.

Doing his favorite, the backfloat!
Practicing a rescue.

Ready, Set, Jump!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

You'll have to email me the info of where he took lessons.

Kara said...

How fun, looks like he did a good job. Your kids are so cute!

Jen Gentry said...

That looks like fun. I need to get Justin in lessons. By the way, Tayah is so cute, I just want to squeeze her chubby cheeks!!!

Erin said...

This is something I wish I would have done with Cooper this year! I looks like Dallin was having a fun being a "fish"!

Chelle said...

Look how good he does!! He's a fish! Let me know where he went. I need to get my oldest two in lessons!

Heidi said...

Your kids are so cute. Send me your email so I can invite you to my blog.