Dallin is at this stage (at least I hope it is a stage) where he says the most random and crazy things. Things he has picked up from me, but he tends to distort them and make me so embarrassed. For example, last night we were at a performance for my cheerleaders and here are some of the highlights of his conversations...
Dallin and I are sitting on the front row of the bleachers and he turns around to the crowd and says very loudly, "I can blow my nose all by myself!" Without anyone talking about runny noses at all. Everyone started laughing and he shouts back "Stop laughing, it isn't funny!"
Ok, not so bad. But then a few minutes later he turns to the person sitting next to me and says, "I only like to watch violent shows." What?? Hello little boy, you don't get to watch violent shows is what you should have said. At least that is what mommy said earlier that night!
The rest of the night was much of the same. Like telling people he doesn't like primary songs, or that they are being rude when they haven't said anything to him.
Needless to say I went home with a red face. Hoping this is short lived.
12 years ago

6 comments:
You'll look back at it and laugh!! I think it's funny!!
That is so funny! Did I ever post about the time Luke pointed to a "little person" and said "Oh mom, look at the little guy!" The guy heard and I was sooo embarrassed. Kids will do that to you! And Jaxon has said before that he loves violence. Nice!
Oh Lisa it must be the age. Did I tell you about the time we went to Wal-mart and Cooper said to the cashier..."mommy look at her boobies!" Where he got this from...I am not sure! Oh was I so embarrassed...it is no lie when they say kids say the darndest things!!
Ha! Ha! I won't tell you about what he said in Primary last week........:0) He really is a cutie. Where do they come up with these things?
That is pretty funny! Normally it is them saying one thing, he must have been on one that night! Good luck with him:)
That's funny! Kids are funny but at least everyone knows that he's a kid and probably does distort things a little!
Post a Comment