Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Animal Days

Grandma and Grandpa O. invited all the kids to go to Baby Animal Days last Thursday. The weather wasn't so great, but we had the best time! As you can see, getting a good photo of all these little ones is pretty difficult. This is the best I got out of like 7 tries!
Here are most of the kids with Grandpa and a baby goat.
I loved this picture of Tayah, she is looking over the fence at the baby goats.
Thanks to Aunt Michelle, Dallin got his very first pet! We bought him some Dwarf African Frogs. They live in water all the time and have been super easy to take care of, so far.
Tayah giving the chick a kiss.

Dallin holding the bunny. He loved holding most of the animals, especially the snake!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa O. for a great day! We loved it!!

9 comments:

Chelle said...

Cute pictures. We went last year and the kids loved it. There's so much to do up there.

Camille Parker said...

Fun pictures!! I really love the ones of Tayah. She is so cute. I hope your guys had a good Easter.

Kara said...

How fun is that? Where is it, I want to take my kids. Those are really cute pictures with the kids and the animals!

Erin said...

Oh I am so sad we missed this! We took the boys last year and they loved it! It looks like your kids were having fun! Cooper is jealous that Dallin got some frogs :)

Peterson Family said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Tayah peeking over the fence! And I love that Dallin got some frogs! We will have to go next year, it sounds like you guys had a great time

Amy said...

Baby Animal Days is so fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time...It's a little wild with all the people, but so worth it:)

BrianFam said...

Im so jealous...we were going to take Blake on Sat but got scared away by the weather...it looks like you guys had so much fun tayah is looking like such a big girl these days!!

BrianFam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BrianFam said...

Im so jealous...we were going to take Blake on Sat but got scared away by the weather...it looks like you guys had so much fun tayah is looking like such a big girl these days!!