Wednesday, April 8, 2009

first haircut and hair clips...

A few weeks ago we were at my Mom and Dad's and Tami had her scissors. So, I decided to have her give Tayah her first trim. I realize that she is almost 18 months old and hasn't had a hair cut. That is sad... But anyway, she just gave her a little trim to get rid of the mullet she was sporting. There was hardly any hair to clean up. She was so good the whole time and Daddy just sat in front of her to entertain. After it was over, she walked around the house spraying everyone with the water bottle.
This week, I bought Tayah some cute little hair things. I know, she doesn't have a lot of hair, but I still think she looks so cute with her little clip in. What a sweet little girl!

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Maiz and Taigon were the same way. Not enough hair to even worry about a haircut! Jaiger, on the other hand, was born needing a haircut. I still didn't cut it till he was about 8 months old. I look back at pics and wonder why I waited so long. It got a little out of control ;).

Angie said...

I love her in with the clips!! So cute!! My girls have a hard time growing hair, so I feel your pain. It hasn't worked this way for my girlies, but I've heard that the longer it takes to come in, the thicker it will be. So good luck to Tayah!!

Kara said...

So cute, I love her big blue eyes. I can't believe our babies are getting so big!

Peterson Family said...

She looks so cute in the clips! I told you she could pull it off! I am glad you got the haircut pictures.. I had wondered if that email ever went through.

Erin said...

Ok Lis, she is beautiful! I also can not get over how cute her dress is in the first picture...Love it! You guys are going to be in trouble when she turns 16! The boys will be knocking down the front door :)

Corinne said...

So cute!! I think she looks a lot like you when your were little in that picture! What a sweetheart.

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Very cute! I'm thinking that Angie's theory must be right cause I have the thinnest hair ever and Brooklyn does too but her hair came in quick.. So good things come to those who wait! ;)