Dallin: 4 year check
- Height: 42 1/4 inches
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- That is the 75th percentile for both-- but he seems pretty skinny to me.
He is getting so big, I can't believe he is already 4 and is almost finished with his first year of preschool! We are looking forward to this summer and all the fun stuff that goes with it. He is barely tall enough to ride the Bat at Lagoon now, and he has loved it! He is still a VERY active boy and always gives us a run for our money! He still has a tender heart and gets his feelings hurt easily, and is always very loving. We love you Dallin!!
Tayah: 18 month check
- Height: 32 1/4 inches
- Weight: 25 lbs. and 14 oz.
- head: 47.3 cm
- Also the 75th percentile all around
Tayah is also growing and changing so much! She is such a good little girl, and loves to talk. She knows so many words-- she tries to repeat almost anything you say. She is starting to string two words together, like night-night mama, open it, or shoes please. She loves to play and is easily entertained. She loves to be outside, so we are looking forward to spending a lot of time outdoors with her. Tayah, you are our little princess--we love you!

4 comments:
Crazy how fast they grow up!! Your kids are so cute!
Ok it is seriously time for a playdate! Your kids are getting so big and I feel like I have not seen them forever! Lets plan a day next week to go to the park as long as this darn weather will decide if it wants to rain or shine!
Yay for Dallin..that is awesome that he can ride the Bat.. I bet he won't talk about it at all..ha ha! I love that kid!
They are getting so big! I am way surprised that Dallin is in the 75% for his weight too. He must be solid and hiding it well ;O. The are way cute.
Post a Comment