Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Weekend

For Memorial weekend we headed up to Memorial Park, like we have done for the last 6 years or so. It is so much fun and there is always so much good food. We go with my family, the Parker's, the Erikson's and who ever else joins up. It rained a little on Sunday, but cleared up in time for the yummy dutch oven potluck. I didn't have my camera out very much, but I did get a few shots.
Here is my dirty little girl in the trailer.
Most of the weekend, Tayah wanted to get on Dallin's bike instead of her own. She would put on his helmet and climb up. Brian pushed her around the campground and she loved it.
Matt's parents brought up some crafts for the kids to do. Dallin was obsessed with his "boongoggle" as he calls it. That would be boondoggle to the rest of the world. Unfortunately, he isn't quite old enough to make one himself, so that means that over the weekend, mommy made three! He wasn't really into posing for the picture, he would have rather been running wild and playing soccer or T-ball with all his friends. It was a great weekend!

4 comments:

Morgan Greaves said...

Oh that picture on the bike is the cutest!!!

Kara said...

How fun, food is one of the best parts about camping! We eat so much junk food:) I love her cute little dirty face!

Corinne said...

What a fun family tradition. Brings back lots of memories of the days of Belmont Hot Springs....remember???

Camille Parker said...

Cute pictures!! I think that Slade was the dirtiest child up there.

I am glad you took pictures. I brought my camera but, never got it out. Your such a good mom!!


-the food was awesome. especially your pb bars and blakes kickass chicken.