On Friday night, I had my 10 year high school reunion! Wow, the time has gone by fast. It seems like we just barely graduated, and here we all are, getting close to 30.
Most of our friends from High school live out of state and couldn't make it. So, of the girls we really hung out with, it was just Kami and I. Most of our close guy friends were there, and they looked great. We went to Maddox Lodge for dinner. It was good to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a long time. We had a fun night.
Most of our friends from High school live out of state and couldn't make it. So, of the girls we really hung out with, it was just Kami and I. Most of our close guy friends were there, and they looked great. We went to Maddox Lodge for dinner. It was good to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a long time. We had a fun night. (Not the best picture... I look a little like a raccoon for some reason, I swear my make-up didn't really look like that.)
We had a few horse shoe tournaments, and they were so fun. The first time my cousin Emily and I were partners. We took 2nd place. For the 2nd tournament, my little sister Katie and I were partners. We kicked butt, and took 1st place. We were both on a roll. It was a great time.
Here is Tayah posing for the camera, what a doll. She was so good all day and played so well with the other little ones.
Dallin enjoying a nice marshmallow before we left for the night. He played so hard all day. They went for a hike, played T-ball, and just ran wild. He was so tired when we left.
On Saturday, we got up and headed up to Memorial Park with my Mom's family. Most of them had been there for a few days. It was a little cool, but so fun. We hung out most of the morning and afternoon, just chatting. We had a delicious dutch oven dinner and then hung out by the fire for a few minutes. Then we headed home for bed.
We had a few horse shoe tournaments, and they were so fun. The first time my cousin Emily and I were partners. We took 2nd place. For the 2nd tournament, my little sister Katie and I were partners. We kicked butt, and took 1st place. We were both on a roll. It was a great time.
Here is Tayah posing for the camera, what a doll. She was so good all day and played so well with the other little ones.
Dallin enjoying a nice marshmallow before we left for the night. He played so hard all day. They went for a hike, played T-ball, and just ran wild. He was so tired when we left.We always have a good time with my mom's family... they are hilarious. I am sad we missed out on the other days of camping, but we had a really fun day, and a great weekend to kick off summer!

7 comments:
It would've been fun to be there at the reunion...maybe next time. How fun camping with all your mom's family. Way to go on the horseshoe tourney...lots of experience from Bridger :)
Oh, and I'll be in town from the 12th of July until the 26th...let's get something planned!
This makes me want to go camping! Looks like you had fun! You and Kam looked great for your reunion!
You gals are HOTTIES :) For some reason I am dreading the thought of my 10 year reunion! Sounds like you guys had fun though! We need to get a camping date with the friends put on the calendar...soon!
You both looked darling at the reunion! I felt bad I couldn't go. I still can't believe it's been 10 years. You'll have to update me on where everyone is, I've lost contact with alot of people. It would have been fun to see all our guy friends again.
I'm glad you had fun at your reunion. You both look hot! I love fun camping trips with lots of people. And Tayah looks so adorable in that pic:)
I bet you two were the sexiest girls there! You look great, raccoon eyes and all. Please lets get together when I am there. I will be there from the 8th-29th. I will get in touch with you.
Post a Comment