Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Yesterday, my hubby and I had our 7 year anniversary. Those of you that were there, can probably remember sweating profusely at our wedding luncheon. It was a beautiful day, and a great experience.
I can't believe the time has gone so fast, and so many things have happened. We were talking about all the changes that have occurred in our time together-- and we counted a lot more blessings than trials. I couldn't have asked for a better man. He is great, handsome, kind, caring, and not to mention super funny. I need someone to make me laugh, and I can always count on him for that!

We didn't get to celebrate, because we had a busy weekend. 10 year high school reunion, and a family camp out... so we will hold off until next weekend.
I love you, Brian. More than words can express. Happy anniversary!

(picture by, the always fabulous, Kami)

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! Go do something FUN this weekend to celebrate :)

Corinne said...

I do remember that day..it was hot but a very nice day! Happy Anniversary!
How was the 10 yr reunion? I can't believe it's already been 10 years...crazy.

Mitzi said...

7? Wow, congrats you guys!

Kara said...

Hope you had a great anniversary and got to do something fun! That pic is cute, you know where your kids got their beautiful blue eyes!

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 7 years! It goes by fast.

Ashley Shane and Crew said...

Happy Anniversary Lisa and Brian!