Dallin finished his swim lessons yesterday, and did so well. He is getting better and better. We took from the same place we did last year. He was in class with two of his cousins; Griffin and Cooper. They loved it!
Dallin with his class. His teacher Holly, Griffin, Dallin, Cooper, and Skyla.
Doing the back float.
On the steps getting ready to practice his kicks while blowing bubbles.
He had so much fun with Holly and his cousins and can't wait to do it again next summer!
Brian and I have been married for eight years! We have two growing kids and one on the way that we love very much. Brian works full time as a Sheet Metal Technician and I work a few days a week teaching high school. Life for us is busy but great!
2 comments:
where did he take and how much is it?
That water looks so inviting! I could use a trip to the pool right about now.
Post a Comment