We took our last camping trip of the season a few weekends ago. I am so sad to see the summer go. Especially camping. It has been such a fun summer.
We went up to Memorial Park, with Brian's family and my family. It was probably the most relaxing trip of the summer. We had the best time.
Here are all the kids. After a long day of playing!
They had a lot of fun doing beads. Here are some of the girls. Tayah, Jamie (Bailey's friend), Sammy, and Berkley.
They also had fun going up to the cannon's to play. Here is Dallin right after enjoying a snow cone, nice blue lips!What a great experience, getting both of our families together. We all get along so well, and had an awesome time. Can't wait for next year.


4 comments:
I'm sad to see summer go too. Not quite ready for cold weather yet. Your kids are getting too big. I can't believe it!
Impressive that both of your families can do things together and enjoy it! How nice...and fun! What a great way to end the summer :)
Sad I missed it! Cute pictures.. I think the one in the back of Dad's truck is awesome, so many cute faces. In the first picture it looks like Berk was taking some lesson from you and practicing for her jr. high cheerleading picture. ha ha.
Oh fun camping, I can't believe its all over and now its cold:( Maybe next year we will all go together!
Post a Comment