Friday, January 22, 2010

Judd family Party

For my Mom's side of the family Christmas party this year, we rented out Classic Fun Center's skating rink. It was so fun to have the kids ride around on scooters and bikes and the older ones skate. I even got on some skates! It was crazy and I was super slow, but it was a good time.
I didn't have my camera, so there are no pictures--Which I am sad about, I would have loved to have a picture of my mom on skates...
I think we will do it again next year, so hopefully, I will get some good shots then.
What a fun night with good food and great family.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Lisa,
That sounds so fun! I would love to do that with all my family,although I would be very scared on skates cause I haven't skated since we all doubled in high school as sophomores with the boys from the city at Classic.