We headed up to Baby Animal Days again this year, but only made it to the animals only weekend. It was still so much fun for the kids and a great time with friends!

Tayah on her pony.

Dallin on his.

Dallin was a little shy of the animals this year. It was hard to get him to hold any of them. He just wanted to look and pet them. But, I finally got him to put the bunny on his lap. You can tell he is still a little nervous.

Tayah love the animals and probably would have taken one home if we would have let her. She was so cute and sweet with all of them.

Overall, it was a great day and we ended it with a picnic with Maddox take out. Couldn't be much better.
2 comments:
That was a fun day and Maddox was for sure the icing on the cake! We need to get together again...soon!
Oh I'm sad I couldn't go! I'm glad that you guys had fun, next year for sure. Your kids are so adorable:)
Post a Comment