We had a great school year. I had a great year teaching and my kids did awesome. I know that our wonderful sitter had a lot to do with it! Catherine spent so much time with my little ones this year and I am so thankful to have people around us that love kids and are willing to care for them. I had her take some pictures of the kids on their last day there. Catherine didn't want to be in the shots.
Tayah, Shiloh, and Dallin being silly.
Now their cute smiling faces.
Eating their lunch.
We will miss Catherine! She did such a great job. When we go back after summer, Dallin will begin Kindergarten and aunt Michelle will be watching Tayah and Dallin before and after school on the days I work.My kids have been blessed to have so many people love and care for them!

1 comment:
Thats nice to have great help and no your kids are safe and loved! Your kids are adorable, Taya is just too cute!
Post a Comment