My mom and sisters and I took the kids out to the fair this year. It was a windy day, which was good because it wasn't too hot and the kids loved all the animals.
The pigs owner let them get in the pen and pet the pig.

In the rabbit room, there were a ton of signs saying "don't touch." But then there was a lady that let the kids hold the baby ones she had. My kids loved it!


Aunt Tami showing Tayah the little donkey.

This year there was an exotic animal show as well. It was a little over-rated, but the kids liked it...

Oh, and did I mention that I ate a scone the size of a small child? Oh, well here it is in the stroller as I pushed it to our table. Yum!
1 comment:
Ha ha I love the scone it looks super yummy:) That is fun that your kids got to pet and hold some animals, cute pictures!
Post a Comment