Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I didn't take any pictures for Thanksgiving, but we had a great day. I love to spend time with family and just enjoy and relax. It was a great holiday.
I had my kids make a cute little turkey craft for their Grandparents and put it on some yummy pumpkin cupcakes. The back of the turkey had this cute little poem.
We wanted to make a turkey
For Thanksgiving day,
But our oven's kind of slow,
Much to our dismay.
So we'll just have to sit and wait,
And hope that time will fly.
Because our next little turkey,
Won't be here till July!
We are so excited to be welcoming in another little one soon!
July 2nd, 2011 is our due date.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats that is so exciting!!!

Michelle said...

That is so great! Congratulations!

Corinne said...

YEAH!!! CONGRATS!! What a cute way to make the announcement!
Hope your feeling good.

Amy said...

Congrats! Your kids are adorable:)

Jen Gentry said...

Congratulations! What a cute little poem! Can't wait to see you guys at Beau and Laci's party.

Melissa said...

I had no idea! Congrats. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog!!

Chelle said...

We're excited for you and your family! Congratulations!

Mollie Photo said...

YAY FOR BABIES!!!!!

Paige said...

That is the cutest poem EVER! Congrats Lisa!

Anonymous said...

LISA! I need to read your blog more often, CONGRATS!