Don't mind the sad face, she really was excited to start dance!
Tayah began her first dance class in January. She is taking from Amy Fillpot and is loving it. She is doing so good and has even been brave enough to show off her moves to our families. I love to see her cute little tush in her dance clothes and love her excitement.
She will have her first recital in May and I can't wait!

3 comments:
I have been a slacker blogger lately, but loved looking through yours today. I can't believe how big Taya has gotten, I can't wait until I get to take a little girl to dance. Congrats on the baby on the way, that is so exciting. Hope things are going well.
love,
Jill
She looks so cute! I love to watch Kambri at her recital I can't wait for hers in June. You will love watching her. Aren't little girls the best:)
Lisa. You know I think she is one of the cutest little girls around (seriously...you guys are in trouble!).
So fun that you get to watch her dance! Before you know it you will have 2 dancin' queens :)
Post a Comment