
I had a great day yesterday. I love opportunities to reflect on what is really important and get a chance to look inside yourself and to make goals and plans for improvement. I think that Mother's day is a mix of both those.
I am so grateful for Brian and the love that he always shows me. Thanks sweetie for the wonderful gift and the great day that we had. I love you! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to become a wife and mom!
And my little ones are so precious. I can't remember life without them, nor could I imagine myself living without them. They make me so happy. I am proud to be your mommy and I love you both beyond words!
Thanks again for a wonderful day!
I am so grateful for Brian and the love that he always shows me. Thanks sweetie for the wonderful gift and the great day that we had. I love you! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to become a wife and mom!
And my little ones are so precious. I can't remember life without them, nor could I imagine myself living without them. They make me so happy. I am proud to be your mommy and I love you both beyond words!
Thanks again for a wonderful day!

2 comments:
I am glad you have a good Mother's Day :)
That was sweet. It is great to remember why we became moms and how lucky we are:)
Post a Comment