- Tayah got her first two teeth! (One April 24th and one today April 30th!)
- Dallin learned how to take off his shirt by himself (most of the time!)
- Tayah can sit up all by herself for a long time now.
- Brian got put in as the young men's 1st counselor. He will be working with the teachers and teaching a lesson each week (which he has done so good on!)
- I finally got the motivation to start working out again, and have been sticking to it! (so far...)
- Dallin has gotten better at coloring, I mean he isn't staying in the lines or anything, but is getting more patience and making things look better.
- Tayah is recognizing more people and expressing it. It is so cute, she does this little dance when she sees me, Brian, Dallin or her grandparents.
- Dallin is getting so much sweeter with his sister. Every morning when Tayah wakes up, he will say in the cutest voice, "Good Morning, Sunshine. Good morning, Princess." I love it!
- Brian has done a lot of work in the yard, getting an RV pad ready, putting in new gates, transplanting sod... which all look great!
- I have been focusing more on positive comments, especially with my little family. I can see a difference in Dallin and hope I can continue.
I know that most of these seem insignificant, but these are things I can see happening at my house and some day my little ones can look back on this and see how they have grown up and Brian and I can be reminded of how life was when they were so tiny. I love you Brian, Dallin and Tayah!

5 comments:
What a good idea to keep track of the "little" things that happen in your family! I think we all get so busy that we sometimes forget to record the best things in life! You're kids are darling!
That's a cute idea to keep track of that stuff, I need to start doing that~
It is the "little" things like this that I think are important. It is so cute that Dallin gets excited in the morning when he see's Tayah. Cooper does the same thing with Spencer :)
I also think it's great to keep track of the little milestones. They add up so fast, and soon you look back and wonder where the time has gone.
That is so sweet. I have been trying to write a journal to remember these cute things. Your kids are darling!
Post a Comment