We reached another big milestone... Tayah had food for the first time and she loved it! I can't believe that squash could make someone so happy!
I am ready for more Mommy!
She wasn't loving the juice... she kept spitting it out. I am sure that in a few weeks she will be downing those sippy cups, just like the food... our little chunky girl!

7 comments:
She is so stinkin sweet!! I love it!
Lisa she is getting so big!! She is just darling! It is fun when we get to try new things with our babies huh?! Spencer is still not to keen on the sippy cup or juice yet! Cute pictures!!
Its so fun to start giving them food huh? It makes them seem so much older. Ally has actually already had squash, carrots and just started sweet potatoes. I started her early cuz the dr. thought it might make her digestive system work better. She was only pooping once a week since birth but the food has helped. Your kids are both adorable. We need to get together one day.
So we tried the squash and Ridge liked it a lot more, but he TOTALLY dug the juice. He is sucking it out of the sippy cup like a pro, well kinda :) Every time I would set the cup down he would dive for it to have more. It was a crack up. These pictures of her are cute!
Hi Lisa! I'm so glad you found me. How are you? Cute kids!!!
She is adorable! Ü
She is so cute, I love it when they reach a new stage. Her chubby cheeks are adorable.
Hope you guys had fun tonight. Sorry I couldn't come. Ok not really but you know I would have been there if I was feeling better. Hopefully I will come sat:)
Post a Comment