Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good Boy Chart


So after a long week of struggles with our sweet boy, we decided to create a "Good Boy Chart" Dallin has to have a good day, or a least do a good thing (like do something the first time he is asked, or help out his sister, or be nice to his cousins... you get the idea) to get a sticker. Once he fills his chart he gets to go and pick a toy. Which I can only imagine will be some kind of Transformer! I am hoping he will get this right away, but we will see. I will post a picture of him with his first reward, hopefully it isn't two months from now.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh Lisa, I feel your pain! 3's have been alot harder for us then 2's. I do have to say it gets better (Cooper seems to be on the upside of horrific 3's) Knock on wood :)

AnGiE said...

That's a cute idea! Good luck with that, I'm not looking forward to that age!! Ü