
If you know Dallin, then you know his puppy.
He got this special toy from Granny Ruth when he was only one month old. He loves it so much and never goes anywhere without it and doesn't share it with anyone... until recently. One day a few weeks ago Tayah was crying and then suddenly she stopped. I turned around to see puppy in her arms. Dallin proudly told me that he "gave sissy, puppy." Now when she gets upset he will just go over and give it to her. It usually makes her stop crying too... I can't believe how cute he is to her!

8 comments:
Look at her big blue eyes!...I love it! We have not seen her forever! I wish you were able to make it to playdate! We will catch ya next week :)
I love that Dallin is so sweet with Tayah! He will be a great big brother no doubt :)
Isn't that tender! Cherish those moments and remember them when they are about 13 or so. What a sweet boy!
How sweet. What a cute big brother! I can't believe how big Tayah is getting. We missed you at playdate!! See you on Monday!
That is so sweet! Hopefully all that niceness lasts through the teenage years! :) You're babies are cute!
I love her blue eyes too. We will do another play date. That is so cute that he loves his sister so much.
She is beautifu and what a good little brother!!
Wow... PUPPY?!?!! I can not believe that! That is so good, he loves puppy so much! What a good brother.
Hey Lisa!!
It was good to hear from you. Your kids are adorable.. your little girl has the prettiest eyes!! Don't you just love how you sorta catch up with old friends when you find their blogs? Feel free to drop a line anytime.
Take Care
Jess
Post a Comment