Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oh, Dallin!


So I know that all kids say funny things all the time, but lately Dallin has had some super funny ones. So I thought that I would share.


1. We were on the way to Lagoon and stopped to get some fries on the way. I asked Dallin, "Do you want some fries?" And he said... "Sure, I'll have some of that action!" Brian and I laughed so hard.


2. On Father's day we were at Brian's parents and Dallin was chasing a bird in the backyard. It flew over by the fence right by the rose bush and he started to go over to it. Grandma Ruth said, "be careful Dallin, that has stickers." He must have thought she said "Stinkers" because he turned around and said, "Why, are there skunks in there?" It was so funny.


Sometimes he is so hilarious and doesn't even know it! What a crack up.

5 comments:

Kara said...

That is so cute, I love all of the crazy things they say. It kinda makes you sad when they start to talk more grown-up!

Erin said...

I love it! I seriously could listen to Dallin talk all day! He is so dang cute!!

Chelle said...

That's too funny! I love it! 3 is one of the cutest ages for sure!

Paige said...

oh my word, what a little cutie! Kids are so fun.

lukeandjillfamily said...

Lisa,
Your kids are so cute, it was fun looking through your blog and see what you've been up to. We finally got the internet again so I look forward to staying connected a little better.
love Jill