Friday, August 15, 2008

Family Reunion #2 and #3: Bear Lake

I am really late in posting both of these trips. We were able to go to Bear Lake twice this summer. Once with Brians Mom's family and a few friends, and once with my Dad's family. We camped both times but at different spots. One in the mountains and one near the beach. We had such a fun time with both of our families, we just love them so much.

Here we are after camping for a few days, we were all obviously in need of a good shower!


Here are some pics of Tayah, she loved to sit in the water and splash or try to eat dirt. For being a crawler, she sure was a good baby while we were there.



On both trips the only pictures I could get of Dallin were in the sand. He could have played there for days, he is a total boy!

4 comments:

Kara said...

How fun, I love Tayah's cute chubby cheeks. She is so cute. Crawling babies are kinda hard camping. I'm glad you had so much fun!

Erin said...

Looks like you guys have had alot of fun up at Bear Lake this year! When you get a minute give me the details for the little camping trip you guys are going on soon...

Bonnie said...

Thanks for thinking of me and suggesting smilebox. I will try that!!

Paige said...

Looks like alot of fun! I can't imagine how hard camping would be with a baby. You sure do have a cute family!