Today Dallin went to his first day of preschool. I had to work and was so sad that I had to miss this super important day of my little boy's life, so Brian took off work to take him to school. Last night we talked it up a lot and he had a hard time going to sleep, I could tell he was nervous. I called him just before they left and he was so excited! When Brian took him in, they found his chair and Brian gave him a kiss, and Dallin said "Bye, Dad." Just like that, no drama here. He did so good! I couldn't believe it.
Dallin is finding his seat. They chose pencil boxes at Back to school night and their names were on them. So he is looking for his. Yeah, he chose pink... but whatever.
This is his seat!When we asked Dallin what he did at his first day, this is what he said...
- Counted to the big kid numbers (I guess that means they counted high)
- Played Criss-Cross Applesauce (A name game of some sort ??)
- Made cupcakes, but not real ones. Just colored them.
- He said that he sits across from Jaiger, but not the Jaiger at the softball games, a different one.
- Played with the tools and fixed stuff (I assume these are toys)
- And then he said, I didn't cry, I just had fun.
We are so proud of him and can't believe he is so big.

3 comments:
How sweet, he is darling. I bet you were so happy that he did so well. I can't believe all of our kids are getting so big.
Lisa he is the cutest thing EVER! Derek and I could sit and listen to Dallin talk all day!! I glad that his first day was a success!! I can't wait to hear more about it :)
He is such a big kid! I bet he loves preschool!
Post a Comment