Monday, October 27, 2008

Cookies!!

Dallin and I spent the afternoon decorating some Halloween cookies. Really he did more eating but we had a good time together and he loved it. Whenever he gets a chance to help in the kitchen he is up for it. I love it when he is my little helper!

Here is the final product. We made ghosts, pumpkins, and cats. Dallin was sad that there were no bats or witches.


Here is one cookie that Dallin did before he sat and ate three cookies. I think that is one cute pumkin face!

Update: Just to let you all know, Tayah is doing a lot better and the rash is almost all the way gone. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

I love the pumpkin face!! He's such a cute little guy! I'm glad to hear Tayah is feeling better! What a scare!

Erin said...

That cookie Dallin did is so stinkin cute! He is a little stud! This is a tradation that we do at my home as well around Halloween time!! Don't you just love this time of year?!
ps. I too am glad Tayah is doing better :)