Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hawaii

We had the best time on our trip! We spent a week on Oahu, with Dax, Kami, Chris, and Mitzi. It was a much needed break, we spent a lot of time relaxing on the beach and just hanging out. It was great! Here are some pictures from some of our fun activities...


We went to Kualoa ranch and went on an ATV ride. It was so fun. The lady that was our guide let us go where most groups don't go. We saw some amazing views from on top of the mountain. We rode through rivers, and on some steep and rocky trails. When it was over, we were dirty and dusty, but we loved it!


The day we went up to the North Shore we took some time and went to the temple. It has amazing grounds and is so pretty. I loved it!


This is the view from on top of Diamond Head. We took a short hike up there and it was well worth it. You could see all of Waikiki and Honolulu. We stayed right off Waikiki beach, which is right behind Brian and I in the picture.


The day that the rest of the group went to Kauai, Brian and I stayed back to go snorkling at Hanama Bay. It was so fun, we saw two sea turtles and a lot of beautiful fish. We really enjoyed going there, this picture is at the same spot that we had one taken when we went there on our honeymoon.


We took a Catamaran ride for a sunset sail. But there were so many clouds that we couldn't see the sunset. But it was so fun. When we were heading out, us girls were sitting on the nets and got so wet. It was way fun.


We really had a great time and did so many other things that I didn't mention. I am so glad that we had this opportunity to go. I am sure we won't be doing it again for a few more years, so these memories are going to have to last a while! Thanks guys for a great trip we loved it!

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh, so fun!! Too bad you guys had to come back to Utah Winter weather! Yuck!

BrianFam said...

So Jelous Lis! This looks like it was amazing and such a nice get away! Glad you had fun!

Corinne said...

How nice to get away... not only away but to Hawaii! I love Hanama Bay, isn't it so pretty? How fun!!

Paige said...

Jealous!! That looks like so much fun! I really want to go there.

Kristyn said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm jealous! I'm glad you got to go!