Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year we went with a theme. Dallin went as a darling Master Yoda and Tayah was our little princess Leia. They were so cute!

On Wednesday we had a party at my Mom and Dad's house. All the little's wore their cute costumes. We had dinner and family trick-or-treating.

On Halloween we drove up to Brian's Grandparents and surprised them with a Halloween lunch. That night we went over to Brian's parents for dinner and then started our Trick-or-Treating. Dallin had a great time and Tayah rode along in the wagon. Even though it was raining a little, we still had a great night.

6 comments:

Kara said...

They look so cute, I have never seen that costume before!!! Glad you had so much fun, Halloween is great:)

Chelle said...

Such cute costumes! Jacque's little girl had the same costume as Tayah!

Jen Gentry said...

Cute costumes!! did u paint Dallins face?? it looks great. My niece had the same princess leia costume when she was only like 4 months old. So cute!!

Heidi said...

How creative are you? Did you make tayah costume? They look adorable. We will be in town over Thanksgiving. i will be in touch so we can meet up!

Angie said...

Hi Lisa! I'm glad you commented on mine! It's so fun to find people you haven't seen for a long time and kinda catch up through the blogger world. (That's why I'm not super thrilled to go private, but I guess it will be safer.) Your kids are so cute, and I LOVE the name Tayah. I'll make sure to invite you when I go private, and I'll be checking in on your family!

Erin said...

Your kids look so cute! I love the coustumes!! It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!!