I just need to brag a little about one of my BF's Kami. She did an AMAZING job taking my family's pictures. I love them and wanted to show you all her work! There is a link on my blog list to her picture blog if you want to check out all of the other darling pictures she has taken. She really is so talented. Thanks Kami!
Besides my blogwear, here are some of my other favorites from the photo session...







I could post a lot more, but I am sure you are getting tired of looking at our faces.

5 comments:
Very cute! What a model family!!
Lis I LOVE them! Kami is very talented! She is actually taking our pictures tomorrow and I can't wait! I love the colors you little family is wearing...too cute!!
Lisa, you have such a beautiful family. I can't believe these pics they are awesome. You guys all look so cute, i love all the different settings and poses-VERY CUTE!
Those pictures are so darn cute. They are exactly what I have been wanting my family pictures to be like. Do you know how much she charges?
I am so glad that you like them! There are so many of them that turned out cute! I just love your family!!
Post a Comment