Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian!


Today is my Sweetie's 29th Birthday! The last in his twenties. I swear it hasn't been that long since we met and were barely legal. I guess time flies when you are in love and raising a family.
I just want him to know how much I love him and appreciate all he does for me and our kids. He is a hard worker and dedicated to the things he values. Like us, his Religion, and his job. He can always make me laugh with his cheesy jokes and I think other people find him funny too. He is a great friend and cares a lot about others and worries about their needs. He loves his kids so much and is always trying to think of fun new things he can do with Dallin and Tayah.
I hope you have a great Birthday Brian, I am so glad that we get to spend the day together. I love you and am glad that you picked me!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Brian! Brian is really one of the nicest person we know! Plus he is pretty funny :) Hope you guys had a good day celebrating!