
Tayah turned 15 months on Wednesday of this week. She is growing so fast, I can't believe it. She is such a sweetheart and has so much personality. She can be so sweet and soft, and throw a fit the next second. On Saturday we went to Chili's and she was throwing a huge fit, and this lady says to me "Oh, she must be two." No, not yet. Just a true girl, knows what she wants and won't stop until she gets it.
She is so smart and can say so many words. She knows most of her body parts and a lot of animals. She is a great eater as long as she can feed herself and very happy! We love her so much.
I took her to the Doctor, she was between 50 and 70% on everything. Here are her stats:
- Weight: 23 lbs. 7 oz.
- Height" 31 1/4 inches
- Head: 46.5 cm
On Sunday we were over at Brian's parents and she tripped on the leg of their couch and hit her eye on the corner of their end table. Just a half inch in and it would have been right in her eye. The picture isn't very good, but it is pretty purple in the crease of her eye. Poor baby. She has her first Shiner. I was hoping she would hold out until cheer, soccer, or basketball. But she didn't make it. Oh, well. I am sure there are a lot more injuries to come in her life!

7 comments:
Poor Tayah. So glad it missed her eye!!
Poor girl, I bet that didn't feel too good. Sounds like she is pretty smart, Ally hardly says anything yet but never shuts up.
That is so sad, I hope it gets better soon. She is so sweet, we need to have another playdate!
Poor girl, looks like she put eye shadow on a little. They get hurt way too fast and sometimes its scary! She sounds like a smart cookie, love her big eyes. Hope your doing well!
P.s. Nate plays on two teams now, Old Skool and then he just made his own team and I dont know their name!
She's so cute! I know what you mean about them being nice one minute and a nightmare the next!! I hope her eye gets better!
Using an old laptop and Mitzi must have been the last one signed in. I was posting as her! Hmmmm... I could do some fun damage with that one!
Anyway, her little eye really is so sad!
Post a Comment