Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Dallin

Dallin last October. What a handsome boy! (Photo by Kami)
Dallin at about 2 months old. This is the first time we gave him Puppy. He loved him from the very beginning!

Today my little guy turns 4! I can't believe that he is already that old and the time has gone by so fast. It seems like yesterday we had him. We were so excited to welcome him into this world. He gave us a little scare, but is healthy and strong.


He is a ball of energy and a total boy. We love him so much and love that he is learning and growing so well. He loves preschool and learning his letters. He can be stubborn, but is so sensitive too.


Right now some of his favorite things are Star Wars, He-Man, and Legos. He loves to be outside, especially with his Dad.


We love you little guy and can't wait to see what you will grow up to be!
(Birthday party post to come...)

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy Birthaday Dallin!!

Erin said...

Oh Lis, can you believe our babies are now 4?! I hope Dallin had a perfect day! Can't wait to see his b-day post :)

Kami said...

Happy birthday Dallsky!!! Hope you had the best 4 year old birthday ever! luv ya buddy!!!

Kaylee Green Millar said...

Lisa!!! I ran into Kami today during lunch and was checking out her blog...I am so excited that I saw you on there. How are you? Your family is so cute. I would love to get together with you guys and have lunch-email me so that we can keep in touch and plan something sometime soon. Kaymillar@mac.com
-Kaylee Green (Millar)