Monday, March 2, 2009

Trampoline!!!

Dallin and Tayah got a trampoline this year from Santa, but because there has been so much snow, we didn't set it up. Brian promised Dallin that they would start on it this weekend. He was so excited. When they were outside setting it up, Dallin was playing in the yard and he would just randomly screech, because he was so excited. I know that he is going to love this gift. He is such an outdoor boy and this will help him get rid of some of his energy!

He is trying to help Daddy put the springs on.

The first jump!


Doing a trick, his only trick at this point!

His cousins came over to join in the fun. Dallin is doing "thumbs up" because he is so excited! I love that he is having so much fun!!

11 comments:

Chelle said...

So fun! Santa was smart to bring a trampoline for Christmas!

Corinne said...

Don't you just love to see your kids so happy and excited for something?
How fun!!

Amy said...

He will love it! My kids love jumping on the tramp, and honestly so do I. I still try some flips now and then, but wow do I feel old:) Looks like you guys had fun in Bear Lake....

Kara said...

Oh yeah he will have so much fun. Kambri was out there all summer last year. And the sprinklers on the tramp are the best, he will love it all!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

How fun! You'll be thankful for that trampoline when you need him to burn off some extra energy!!

~Paige~ said...

How fun! One day ill have a yard to buya tramp for Kaiden..I bet they will have a blast all summer on it!

Trisha said...

Lisa I found your blog thought I would say hi!

Erin said...

Oh I be t Dallin is in heaven jumping around on the tramp! You will have to invite us out (hee hee) when it is warm so we can come play with him! So fun!

Kami said...

I love that they are all bundled up. They were prob loving it!

AnGiE said...

Fun! I want to get one for Boston (and me!! Ü )this summer!

Jamie Hadlow said...

How fun that you guys got a tramp! I bet your kids will be lovin' this all summer. Jax keeps asking for one too. I love the picture at the top of your blog by the way. You look so pretty and I love the colors you chose for your family to wear!