We took our annual trip to Bear lake with Brians mom's family again this year.
We spent 4 days camping up St. Charles Canyon on the Idaho side of Bear lake. It is so nice to see and visit with everyone. We relaxed a lot and went to the lake a few days. It was great!

We spent a lot of time on the beach, because it was so windy. The boat wasn't a whole lot of fun.

There was a lot of digging in the sand. Who needs sand toys, when there are a bunch of sticks laying around?

The boys enjoying a picnic lunch in the trees. Look at those messy mugs!

Tayah decided to take out her pigtails. Can you say, Ace Ventura?
We had another great trip with the Barker Cousins. Can't wait until next year.
4 comments:
Love Tayah's hair!!
I love Bear Lake! I do however hat the Bear Lake wind. We need to plan another couples trip...we could always go to my parents cabin again?! PS. I laughed SO hard at the last picture of Tayah...freakin hillarious!!
Hey Lisa, will you send me your email so I can add you to my blog? My email is bonnieslater@gmail.com. Thanks!!
Cute pictures! Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment