Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Island Park

We went on our annual trip to Island Park a few weeks ago. We always have a good time camping and relaxing. We got there late Thursday night. Friday we headed into Yellowstone park. We weren't seeing very many animals at first, but ended up seeing 2 bears, some deer, a lot of bison, and a coyote. Saturday we went into West Yellowstone for some shopping and lunch. It was a quick weekend getaway and we had so much fun!

My parents always buy the kids a shirt when we head up there. They look so cute all together, and all the kids that couldn't make the trip got matching sweatshirts with the others. We had a hard time finding one to fit Tayah, so she will have to grow into it. Thanks Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

You guys have had a busy summer! I bet the kids love it!

AnGiE said...

Looks like fun! We have been wanting to plan a trip there!!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

That looks fun. I've always wanted to go there because I hear a lot of people talk about it. Cute pictures!