At school Dallin's class has covered one letter per day so far. The other day they covered E and he came home with this. I thought it was so cute and he wanted me to take his picture in it.
Sister had to jump in one too!On another note, we had our annual salsa canning day at my mom's house yesterday. We did 242 pints in a record 12 hours! Needless to say, I am still recovering--what a long day.

3 comments:
That is a VERY cute art project! And wow, you go girl with the salsa!
that is soo cute.. I luv it.
I heard about the salsa day. whew I'm tired for you guys. I think since you made so much you should tell your sister to share with me. I luv your salsa it is so good. lol, she shares sometimes..
That is such a cute idea! He looks adorable. Holy crap I can't believe you do that many pints. I only do 20 and it takes forever. I will have to try yours one day! I did do spaghetti sauce which was super yummy!
Post a Comment