For Tayah's birthday, Brian and I decided to give her a big girl room and bed. She has done so well making the transition. She has been sleeping the same amount of time, and has only gotten out of her bed a few times, and it has always been as she was going to bed, not in the middle of the night. I can't believe she is so big.
I have seen these Tu-Tu balls a few times, and decided to add them to her room.
I think they turned out so cute!
Here is her new bed and bedding.
Another view.
In her nursery we had her name on the wall but in purple and in a different spot. When we made the switch, we added pink and orange polka dots to the walls and got her name in pink and put it above her dresser. I still need to redo her curtains and change out the pictures on the walls, but I think it turned out pretty cute, and she seems to love it, which is all that really matters!!

9 comments:
Oh I love when they get a big kid bed/room! So much fun! I love the tulle puffy balls. Very cute!
Happy Birthday to Tayah. I love the big girl room...so cute! My girls have those tutu balls hanging in their room too. They are so fun!
so cute! I love the tutu balls. you did a great job!
Very CUte!!! I love the tutu balls! I want to make some for Peytons room. I might call you to see how to make them..
LOVE it! Tayah is ALL girl for sure after seeing this darling room! I guess it is time to get Spencer in his big boy bed :)
Cute room! Tayah is so cute, love the birthday pics.
Her room looks great! I love the puff balls and the polka dots. so fun! She is so cute:)
I LOVE it!!! So cute!
So cute! I love those tutu balls too! Hope she had a great birthday too!
Post a Comment