For Tayah's 2nd Birthday party, she wanted to do a Minne-Daisy party. She kept telling us over and over. And, whenever you asked her anything about the party, or how old she was going to be, or even mentioned a birthday. She would respond with Minnie-Daisy. But she says it like it is one word with the cutest little voice!
A few weeks before the party, Aunt Katie was in California and got her these darling Minnie ears to wear to the party.
Here she is opening her presents. She got spoiled by everyone. She got a lot of cute clothes and some fun toys--that she has been playing with non-stop. She got this darling tu-tu and tights to wear with her Minnie ears from Aunt Tami and Aunt Katie. She got another fun tu-tu from Aunt Michelle. I think she looks so adorable in them!!
We can't go with out showing the amazing work my Mother-in-law does on cakes! She worked so hard to make this darling Minnie-Daisy cake for her "littlest princess" as they call her. I can't even imagine having talent like that.
She also made these darling cupcakes for the kids to enjoy. Again, such talent and a ton of work!! But they loved them.
She was so excited to blow out her candles! But ended up needing a little help from Dallin. He wasn't shy about helping out.
And here is our little 2 year old, munching on her cake and ice cream. What a joy and blessing this little diva is to us!
I took Tayah to her 2 year check up and she is a healthy little girl, but I am not surprised!
She was in the 90th percentile for her weight,
and 95th percentile for height. We may just have a 6 footer on our hands.
She is great at speaking, dancing, and she even sang a little for Dr. Kramer. It was darling.

3 comments:
Lis, she's darling! I love her chubby cheeks and cheesy grin. Happy Birthday Tayah!
That is such a cute post Lis! Looks like you put together a fun party!!
Oh my goodness...cutest little minnie mouse I have ever seen :) Glad she had a perfect day!
Post a Comment