Friday, March 12, 2010

Potty Training..... Check!

She did it! Tayah made the final step and has been in panties for about 3 weeks now. She has still has the occasional accident, but has been doing great! We are even ready to go with out pull-ups for bed. I am so proud of her and so glad to be done with this, for the most part!
She picked out her panties and of course went with Dora, Minnie, and Princess.
Her little tush looks so cute in them!
Good job Girl!
We love you.
She has gotten so used to going on the potty that most of the time when she starts to go, she will look at me and say, "Don't say yay, Mommy." I guess she is over me cheering her on as she goes. It cracks me up. What a big girl.

9 comments:

Chelle said...

AWESOME!! Can you come work on Taigon now! :)

Angie said...

How funny . . . I'd say she's pretty much got it when your praises are getting too much! That's hilarious!!

Peterson Family said...

Good Job Tayah!

Jordan said...

AAWWW! Way to go, Tayah! What a cutie.

Kara said...

That is so great! I wish I was in the same boat! What a cute little girl:)

Corinne said...

What a blessed day when the battle of potty training is finally over...yeah for both of you!!

Kami said...

I am just way too lazy, I swear! Although, Ridge put his underwear on himself today and went all day long! And, he was sick! So, I honestly think he is ready! Good Job little Tayah!!

Erin said...

GO Tayah! What a big girl!! Time for another one :)

Jamie Hadlow said...

You lucky girl! Potty training is the best milestone, except for all the extra potty breaks you have to add in when you go places. I love that she tells you, "Don't say yay." Congrats on the BIG milestone! I am jealous...