Brian's mom has gotten the kids together the last few years at the first of December to decorate their own gingerbread houses.
She spends days baking the gingerbread, making the frosting, and hunting down the fun candies to decorate with.
My Kids love this so much!
Tayah hard at work.
After almost every frosting application, she would lick her frosting tip or eat a treat! But she did it almost all by her self and did an amazing job!
Sammy, Tayah, and Bailey
This year Dallin did his entirely by himself. As you can see on his shirt, he got very messy while doing it, but it turned out so fun!
I even got to decorate a house for Brian's Grandma Olsen. It was really fun. :)
Brian's mom and dad got the kids matching outfits for Christmas. Here they are all together, I know...this is the best one I got.
What another fun tradition!

No comments:
Post a Comment