Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

When it comes to Holidays we are pretty predictible.  We usually try to make it to both sides of the family and stick to our traditions. This Thanksgiving was no different. :)
We began the morning at my Mom and Dad's house. The boys went to shoot clay pigeons, and the girls just hung out. It was Dallin's first time going to the shoot. He LOVED it! He even brought home his empty shells.

In the afternoon we went to Dell and Ruth's for lunch. It was nice to have a small dinner together with Brian's parents, sisters and their families, Grandma Barker,and Tui and his family.

As you can see, someone loves her Grandpa's shoulder!


Sammy, Tayah, and Bailey

Korbin, Ty, and Dallin. I'm not sure where Bohdi had gone.

After lunch we headed to my Aunt Amelia's and Uncle Tim's house for dessert and football watching. I always forget to bust out the camera for the second half of the day.
We have so much to be thankful for and are so blessed.

This is what I am most thanful for!
I'm so glad that Heavenly Father brought me to Brian and sent us these three darlings!

No comments: