Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Tayah!

I can't believe that a year has gone by so fast. I can remember your birth so clearly. I spent the night in labor and you finally came at 5:32 in the morning. Our lives were changed forever with the sight of our baby girl. We love you so much and can't believe how big you are. You are growing up so fast. Happy Birthday Tayah Ruth! We love you!!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

HaPPy BiRtHdAy TaYaH!!!

Erin said...

I hope you guys have a good day celebrating! It is crazy to think that she is one huh?! I have to say she is the best baby (and I am jealous!)

Happy Birthday Tayah!

Kara said...

How sweet, I hope she had a great birthday! I can't believe our babies are so old!

Kristyn said...

I can't believe she's one already! Happy Birthday big one-year-old!