Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Sightings...

Our kids have been super lucky this year to see Santa several times. I think Santa is sick of hearing of what Dallin wants for Christmas. But, I don't think Santa will forget his list either.


Here they are with Santa at Harmon's at the beginning of this month. Tayah was pretty scared and started crying almost right away, so this is the best shot I have without her crying!



Santa came to the Barker Christmas party too. Dallin was so excited because this time he brought him a gift. Dallin got a cool Hulk Transformer and Tayah got a little puppy that you pull around. Even though it doesn't look like it, Tayah loved Santa here.



Santa also dropped by our Judd family party to give the kids some candy canes and snap a few pictures. He was in and out, but Dallin and Tayah got to sit on his lap again. I didn't get any pictures, because again, I forgot my camera.



Then last night, we got the best surprise. Santa came by our house. He just knocked on our door! Dallin was so excited-- he couldn't believe that Santa just came to say hello. He told Dallin that he made a special trip just to tell him how good he had been, and to remind him to keep being a good boy for mom and dad. What a great surprise!

3 comments:

Kara said...

That is so much fun, I bet Dallin loves seing Santa that much. My kids aren't big fans of sitting on his lap! Cute pics:)

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Lisa!
Hey I saw the link to your blog on Kami's so I hope you don't mind me reading!! Your kids are darling!! I think that last time we emailed you were still pregnant and so was I! How did you swing Santa coming to your house?? Your kids must've been extra good!

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Hey Lisa!
It's so fun to catch up and see your sweet little family. That's weird that you couldn't get into my blog through Kami's...oh well. Thanks for contacting me and I am excited to see more posts of your cute little kiddos.

Di