Monday, March 16, 2009

Disney on Ice


Brian and I decided to have a little outing with our kids this weekend, and we took them to Disney on Ice. The kids loved it and Brian and I thought it was really cute too. They were so good, and just sat, ate treats, and enjoyed the show.

Tayah and Daddy. She sat with him most of the show. Here we are just as the show began. Dallin was so excited.
There were 4 different Disney Movies showcased. There was Lion King, Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch and it ended with Peter Pan. They were all great. Our favorite was probably Little Mermaid. But Dallin loved Nana the dog from Peter Pan.

Here is Tayah with their sprite. I am pretty sure she drank the whole thing. She would not let go of it. But, I wasn't about to take it away and have her throw a fit during the show. I guess a sugar-high is alright occasionally, right?

5 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like you had fun! We took Cooper a few year ago and he LOVED it! Your kiddies are getting big...time for a playdate!!

Paige said...

That looks like a fun outting with the family. Phil and I went to that a few years back with his family and it was pretty cool. Would've been alot more fun with kids but still a good time. :) you're kids are stinking cute.

Kara said...

That looks like a lot of fun. We thought about taking Kambri, but I didn't think Bennett would love it. I'm glad your kids were so good for the show!

Chelle said...

We went a few years back and the kids loved it! It's fun to get out and do stuff like this with your kids!

Amy said...

So much fun! I bet they loved it...We've went to a couple and they are always great shows...