That is so cute!! Ryan took Justin out with some family a few weeks ago and Justin hated the tube and said that they went to fast which is probably true but he was terrified so that is good that your kids liked it.
Too Cute! Looks like alot of fun. I know Tami's kids loved it. It was all they talked about last weekend. Luv the picture of Tayah with the life jacket "eating her face" sooo cute..
Good luck tomorrow with your mother n law. I hope everything goes well.
Brian and I have been married for eight years! We have two growing kids and one on the way that we love very much. Brian works full time as a Sheet Metal Technician and I work a few days a week teaching high school. Life for us is busy but great!
3 comments:
Oh I bet the kids loved it!
That is so cute!! Ryan took Justin out with some family a few weeks ago and Justin hated the tube and said that they went to fast which is probably true but he was terrified so that is good that your kids liked it.
Too Cute! Looks like alot of fun. I know Tami's kids loved it. It was all they talked about last weekend. Luv the picture of Tayah with the life jacket "eating her face" sooo cute..
Good luck tomorrow with your mother n law. I hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment