Dallin started his second year of preschool yesterday. He is growing up so fast, we can't even believe it!
Here is my big boy, before we left for school. He couldn't wait to go to school. He wanted me to take a picture of his new shoes, that he was so pumped to wear!
These are his friends at preschool. Dallin, Brynn, Charley, Laney, and Korbin. Korbin is Dallin's cousin, and all the others are Korbin's cousins on the Garner side of his family. So he knows a lot of kids in his class.
Once he got into class, he had to find his name on the attendance board and move it over. He knew exactly where his name was. Then he got his name tag and was told to go find a seat and start coloring his picture. He was so excited, he looked at me and smiled, while making scribble marks on his picture and said, "Mom, take a picture of me coloring!"


5 comments:
I love that our kids are getting so big! It's fun to watch them learn and grow up to be such cute big kids! Sweet new kicks Dallin!!
I bet he is excited to start preschool again! Just think...next year they will be in Kindergarten...ahh!! I love that he said "take a picture of me coloring!" He is SO cute!!
That is awesome that is was so excited and wanted you to take pictures of him. I hope Kambri is just as excited, fingers crossed!
That's cute! I love the "second preschool" thing cause Jaxon had to do that too. He liked his even better the second year. Where does he go?
He is getting so big, before you blink you'll be going to kindergarten registration. It is crazy having kids in school. Hope he likes his preschool and things are going well. How is the start back to school for you?
love,
Jill
Post a Comment