Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Tayah!

I can't believe that my sweet little princess is 2!
She is such a blessing to us and we can't get enough of her. I love this picture because it is so typical of her facial expressions! If she is not sure about you, you will receive the look of death. But if she is happy and happy with you, you for sure know it!
She is growing so fast and is so smart. She loves to dance, loves her babies and blankie. She loves Mickey, Minnie, and Dora.
She is all girl, she always wants her bracelets on and can't wait to show Daddy or Dallin how pretty she looks when she gets her hair done every day. She is caring and loves her brother. She likes to get her way and is starting to throw mini tantrums... Hopefully, they stay mini!
Tayah Ruth, we love you so much and are so happy you are ours!
Happy Birthday girl!
(Party post coming soon!)

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Look at that cheesy grin! I love it!

Morgan Greaves said...

She's simply adorable.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute girl. Love her smile. Happy Birhtday

Erin said...

I thought I left a comment...sorry! I hope she had a perfect day! I can't wait to see pictures (of her big girl bed) and minnie mouse cake!

Ashley Shane and Crew said...

Happy Birthday Tayah! I can't believe how fast she grew. Such a beautiful girl.